About The Hospital
The hospital was established in 1995 as a center for training and delivering advanced GIT services.
The Iraqi Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology moved to this place also.
The Hospital Consist Of :
Well Equipped Laboratory.
- 100 beds medical and surgical in tow floors.
- 4 big operating theaters.
- 4 big therapeutic endoscopy /radiology theaters.
- 4 endoscopy rooms for upper/lower GI endoscopy and EUS.
- Facilities for disinfections, video recording and digital links.
- Consultation clinic (medical , surgical) with specialized clinics for liver diseases, colon and small bowel diseases , hepato biliary and pancreatic diseases.
- X-ray and ultrasound department with interventional activities.
- To deal with our common local GIT and liver disease and put standard in :
- Chroinc liver disease and their complications as tow thirds of our admissions are due to them especially viral liver diseases.
- Diarrheal diseases both infective and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Common GIT diseases and their complications.
- GIT and liver cancers.
- To be a training hospital in all aspects of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- To have links with all the Arab and international societies and hospitals in all field of gastroenterology and hepatology .
- To do research in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.